PROFITABLE NITROGEN MANAGEMENT
A SIMPLE WAY TO MAXIMIZE YOUR PROFIT: OPTIMIZING YOUR NITROGEN RATE
FieldApex maximizes the profitability of your farm by calculating the optimal nitrogen rate to apply to your fields at the very moment of application.
High resolution imagery for a better understanding of in-season fertility
Nitrogen rate prescription based on weather and other proven metrics that maximize profit
Nitrogen variable rate prescription calibrated with imagery, soil texture and SCAN.AI
Seamless, mobile-friendly, georeferenced field management application, including various options to import and create field boundaries
High resolution imagery
- Monitoring of nitrogen requirements based on a scientifically calibrated and validated index
- Crop health index
- Economically optimal rate of nitrogen determined using the FieldApex algorithm;
- Unique rate for each growing day based on weather, agronomic and economic parameters.
N-Variable Rate (N-VRX)
- N-VRX is determined using soil texture data and the SCAN.AI algorithm;
- Advanced N-VRX (beta) determined using imagery of in-season nitrogen needs, soil texture and the SCAN.AI algorithm.
Why using FieldApex for Nitrogen Variatble Rate RX?
FieldApex generates variable rate maps, as it integrates multiple layers of information, including:
- In-season nitrogen needs;
- SCAN.AI variable rate prescription;
- Soil texture map.
FieldApex also offers technical support to convert soil conductivity maps into soil texture if needed.
See our development roadmap to learn more about our future soil proprietary texture product.